Sunday, June 19, 2011

Never too old to feel homesick

I knew I'd miss home, but I didn't know I'd miss out on so much. I love NYC. I love my roommates, my new room, what I'm learning, and I especially love that I'm living out MY dream. But here I am, missing SD.

"Congrats, Jaelyn for graduating from high school! Sorry I couldn't be there."

"Congrats, Patricia for getting your masters! There with you in spirit."

"Yay, Chynna! You're done with UCLA! Sad I missed out."

"Happy wedding day AJ and Jelly! Hope the day is perfect."

"Rest in peace Auntie Cecila. You were so kind and so generous and so hardworking. We'll miss you. I promise to take care of Uncle, Cris, Chynna and Charlene. Sorry I can't come to say good-bye"

"Happy Father's Day, DAD! Hope you like the shirt I sent you."

"Happy Birthday Mike LOW! See you soon."

...

1 comment:

Mari Dani said...

AWWWWW California misses you too!